There are around 20,000 pest control firms across the US. The rising bedbugs in the country causing the growth of pests control market. Further, the expanded service offerings for public health for controlling pests like mosquitoes are also another reason behind the growth of pest control industry.
The three primary activities for pest control service are as follows;
* Identify and address the condition that invites pest
* Eliminate current infestations
* Ending the whole life cycle of infestations
Pest control industry is highly attractive and gives opportunity for solid investment due to the recurring revenues streams most firms provide. The Merger & Acquisition (M&A) activity in pest control industry is driven by multiple trends, a few of which are summarized below;
– To increase the current portfolios and to match with customer expectations. The acquisition of Stinger Pest Solutions by Skyline Pest Solutions helped them to increase their service portfolios
– For increasing the assets of the company and continues to provide the highest-quality services and products. Orkin had acquired the assets of three companies: Jim Batchelor Termite, Pest Control Inc and JRG Exterminators Inc
– To increase the level of customer service and innovation of new technology that will have an impact on the existing market
Keystone Business Advisors is a M&A advisory and business brokerage firm based in Los Angeles, California offering sell-side advisory services to privately held business who are looking to sell their business. We provide step by step guidance from acquisition strategy to implementation in successfully completing the transaction. Our team of advisors can help craft an exit plan to ensure the maximum value is achieved for the sale of a business. We represent companies with up to $50 million in annual pest control revenue. If you are looking to exit your pest control business now or within the next 3 years, reach out to us and we will provide our opinion of value and assessment of things you can do to better prepare your business for sale in advance at no cost.