Using Keystone Business Advisors to sell your business ensures that a professional Business Broker will be handling your transaction.
We discreetly find buyers without your customers, suppliers or creditors knowing that your business is for sale.
Our clients are typically closely held private companies, sole proprietors, family owned businesses, typically ranging between $500,000 to $30 million in annual revenue looking to sell their business to a third party.
We are able to leverage from our industry experience and utilize the essential resources we have developed to provide you the necessary services required to help bring your transaction to a close.
Seller Services & Small Business Valuation
- Valuations for use in business transfers
- Preparation of a detailed business presentation package
- Development of a sound marketing strategy
- Recommend proper terms and structure
- Promote clients business to the highest number of capable buyers, confidentially
- Screen & help identify capability of potential buyers
- Negotiate & structure a successful transaction
- Material and record coordination Interfacing with accountants, attorneys, and bankers during the closing process
- Help with all the details required to close the transaction
To learn how KeyStone will manage the sale of your business to keep things moving forward in an orderly manner to ensure that sensitive information is protected, uncertainty is avoided, and the best price is achieved, click here.
Why I should use Keystone Business Advisors?
- We are highly trained experts in finding buyers and negotiating the sale on your behalf.
- We understand the dangers involved in selling businesses and our systems assure that the sales process will not affect your operations.
- We discreetly find buyers and have them sign a non-disclosure agreement before we reveal any information about your business.
- We screen potential buyers on your behalf.
- We can identify realistic financing options for potential buyers to assure a speedier closing.
- We are experts at placing a price on a business that the owner and buyer can work with.